Run Time vs Full Version

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

softspoken

I have created a database , split the database , and now I have multiple user ready to key into a form to update the table on the back end.

Sent in a request for multiple liscenses and it was denied. They told me to create the database so that they could use the database in Run Time.

Is there something that I have to do in order to allow the users to do the same work through Run Time?

(Access 2003)

OBP

Don't the users both have Access on their computers?
What have you got to produce "Run Time Versions"?

softspoken

I just tried a few different users and now they are able to access it through run time. I think it was just one individuals laptop that had some issues. Thank you for your quick response and assistance ..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts