RunDLL errors?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

consumer

Everytime I restart my system,these 3 errors appear at start up.Help this computer newbie here.

Hi there,

To get rid of those errors is actually a pretty simple process. Download a program called HiJackThis. I have posted the link here so you do not have to go looking:

http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/_download/HiJackThis.exe

Open that program, choose to "Do a System Scan Only", and let it scan (will take only a minute). Next, navigate to where you see the path of the files in those three errors. The list may be pretty full, so read each line until you find the three that resemble the errors you are getting. Once you found the three, click the "Fix Checked" button in the lower left. You may get a warning, that is okay. Just continue. When it is all done and the list is empty, close the program and restart your computer. The errors should be gone now.

Hope this helps.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online