rundll32.exe

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

groovyastro

Computer won't shut down, also when I do hard boot it comes up error, when I click details it says something about a page fault, when I click close it just does it over and over several times. Then certain things won't. I am using windows 98se. Also, I extracted a new rundll32.exe from my cab files, still does the same thing.

Do you guys have any idea what the problem could be? I have searched the forums and haven't found anyone with quite the same problem.

I am on a network using a direcway satelite 2 way connection and it is the primary internet source for the network, other computers can no longer connect using the satelite.

Thanks

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Hi and welcome. The exact error message will make it easier to narrow the problem down.

Give information about your hardware and also if any specific installation or uninstallation triggered this problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online