1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Runescape on Firefox Problem

Discussion in 'Games' started by Samuel Seregon, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Samuel Seregon

Samuel Seregon Thread Starter

Hi Everybody,
    Well, I play a game called Runescape and I have the Firefox browser and when I click on the "Play Runescape Existing User" it doesn't do anything. I don't have problems on any other sites. Thanks.

System
    eMachines T6542
    AMD Athlon 64 3500+ processor 2.20 Ghz 32 bit
    Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit
    1 gig DDR2

2. ACA529

ACA529

Hi -- welcome to TSG.

Runescape uses Sun Java Technology, have you tried updating it?

3. Warlord Jimmy

Warlord Jimmy

Hey Samuel,

If you have a firewall make sure it isn't blocking RuneScape. This is quite a common problem...

PS. If you get it working you can add my charactor on the game, J1mmy91... i don't know how long you been playing but im sure i will be able to help you :)

4. Warlord Jimmy

Warlord Jimmy

One more thing, try playing RuneScape on Internet Explorer... See what happens. (if you havn't already tried)

5. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    First time I went there, it took a loooonnnggg time to load. It crashed out (naughty close button :D) and then the next day it loaded up.

Try using Windows Key+R to refresh the page.

BTW, I got bored with RS quickly.. Now I';m playing Hero OnLine... pretty decent :D

6. RALMAR

RALMAR

Why play Runescape......(n)
    WHEN YOU CAN PLAY (y) !!!!OBLIVION!!!!(y) WOOT.

Anyways like some one else said runescape gets extremely boring trust me.

7. Cstrikedish

Cstrikedish

Use IE7 that required by many sites I need to visit.
    Wow, recommend a great online game to you. Battle for the Allspark . Do you watch the movie of Transformers? You choose robot and name him. Fight with other one! :)

8. Warlord Jimmy

Warlord Jimmy

Oblivion is a great game. But like all other offline games and most online games, it ends. It comes to a point when you can't do anything you havnt already done. RuneScape however, may not be the most exciting game (and for some people, they just don't like it at all), but it never ends. It is always being updated and improved and players always feel a sense of achievement when they get their levels up... I could go on all day... but i won't.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/593053

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice