Runescape

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dbjjjt5

Is the background normally so dark. I have adjusted my monitor controls and have adjusted brightness controls in the game it is still so dark you can hardly see what you are doing. Does anyone know if this has to do with whether you are a member or not. We just play the free version. I have check my video card and everything ok there.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Hello, first of all I would like to get off by asking you how old you are (if you don't mind) because I played that game and i'm only 12. But please, quit that worthless game. Well, anyway, your answer to your problem is to press 'F1' (without quotes) when you log on to your account.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online