1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Runescape

Discussion in 'Games' started by dbjjjt5, Apr 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbjjjt5

dbjjjt5 Thread Starter

Is the background normally so dark. I have adjusted my monitor controls and have adjusted brightness controls in the game it is still so dark you can hardly see what you are doing. Does anyone know if this has to do with whether you are a member or not. We just play the free version. I have check my video card and everything ok there.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

2. Solid_Froggy

Solid_Froggy

Hello, first of all I would like to get off by asking you how old you are (if you don't mind) because I played that game and i'm only 12. But please, quit that worthless game. Well, anyway, your answer to your problem is to press 'F1' (without quotes) when you log on to your account.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!