RuneScape...?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

damo19uk

just wondering if anybody out there has played runescape or still does but is thinkin of quitin some time soon because i was wondering if i could take over there accounts for them or if theres anyone that wouldnt mind givin me abit of a boost with items or gp.

my account got hacked by one of my so called "mates" so all i have left on it atm is junk and about 15k.

Thanks for any help. (y)

I don't think you'll find many Runescape players here, but ya never know...

Yeah i used too, still have the account, but sorry, dont plan on giving it to you because you probably know it would be breaking the rules. Account sharing/trading is totally phorbidden in the game.

Couriant

James
El CaNa said:
Yeah i used too, still have the account, but sorry, dont plan on giving it to you because you probably know it would be breaking the rules. Account sharing/trading is totally phorbidden in the game.
and so is asking for the accounts on here... You have already been told about this in November...

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Please also reduce the font size in the signature line.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online