1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Runner Error...

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by diver46, Sep 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. diver46

diver46 Thread Starter

Every time I boot up I get a small window that opens at lease three times that says "Runner Error X Invalid Back Web Application ID#137903.
    I have a posted this on another thread but have been unable to resolve this issue. Can anyone please assist me in this. Everything else seems to be running fine and the only time I see this is on start up.
    ~diver~

2. sebb2004

sebb2004

3. TOF

TOF

Try running spy-bot afterwards too!

4. diver46

diver46 Thread Starter

Hey Sebb I did as you instructed. Couldnt find anything in the A/R programs, so I went to the "Run" msconfig and found two items that I am unsure of. I didnt find anything with back webb in it. What I did find was; "cdaEngine0400" RUNDLL32.exe....and then this one; "S3apphk" S3apphk.exe.....both have a location file of c:\programs HKLM\software\microsoft\windows\current version.

TOF; been there, done that. Had no effect
    ~diver~

5. sebb2004

sebb2004

This is another type of spyware. You should post a "Hijack This" log and move this thread to Security. Somebody else will be able to tell you what needs to be fixed. You can find it at this link.http://www.majorgeeks.com/downloads31.html

6. diver46

diver46 Thread Starter

Sebb, did as you have instructed, QUESTION.........Shiuld I remove those two items that you said are spyware or wait till I get a reply on my HJT log?
    ~diver~

7. sebb2004

sebb2004

Post the log and wait for a reply from expert.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!