1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

running a dos game computer acting funny?

Discussion in 'DOS/Other' started by fluffy-chan, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fluffy-chan

fluffy-chan Thread Starter

well after much headaches of trying to run a dos game i got it functioning partially. i put the ms dog binary in win 98 compatibility but soon before the game played i saw a quick glimpse of the error "system memory is low windows is increasing the page file". That's quite odd to me. I obviously have a lot higher specifications for this game. After that the game seemed slow and laggish. i'm not sure if the game is that way or not. After that I alt tabbed real quick to open up Firefox i got the error "Application Error the application failed to initialize properly 0xc000012d" and my computer just hung for a minute than came back to life. is this normal?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/975751

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice