1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Running Game Need for speed Porsche Unleashed

Discussion in 'Games' started by Gasper, Nov 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Gasper

Gasper Thread Starter

I tried to runl my game "Need for Speed Porsche Unleashed" and after the install I tried to run it and I get an error message saying. "Please insert the correct CD-ROM, select ok and restart the application." But even after reinstalling the program and rebooting the computer I get the same message. Can you help me.
    Gasper. [email protected]

2. Max19

Max19 Account Disabled

Is the CD in the drive when you try to run the game? It probably needs to be there.

3. brianF

brianF

EA sports support really bites. Only thing they say is if you have multiple cdrom/cd rw drives install the game from the drive with the drive letter assignment closest to A

4. Gasper

Gasper Thread Starter

Hi Max
    Are you serious, of course I have the CD in the CD-Rom but so far I don't know what to do as I've tried everything I know. If you know of anything I could do please let me know.
    Gasper [email protected]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. Gasper

Gasper Thread Starter

Hi Brian, in response to your email. The game already is installed in the CD rom closest to the A drive, so I guess your right EA sports sucks. But who is EA sports support anyway? and is there anything else I can do to solve this mystery.
    Bye for now
    Gasper
    [email protected]

6. djay91

djay91

I had the same problem trying to run Need for Speed High Stakes.
    I no longer have the problem!!!
    I have 2 CD drives, the letters are D and E, I installed the game from the E drive and was trying to play the game with the CD in that drive. I put the CD in the other drive and it works fine.

Good Luck

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/59557

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice