Running out of disk space "D"? (Windows 10)

elmoticky

I`ve been away from this site for awhile. I`m back because I need help...sounds familiar?

well my laptop is about to crash because Disk D, which surprises me, is a few clicks from being full. I keep getting pop-ups warning me that the disk
can no longer have space, and I need to create some. I have tried to have "run space" again but apparently it cannot be run again successfully as I am left wondering just when my laptop will crash.

Now I know that I have very little space, If I still do, because both my son and daughter have tried to help me create space, but being informed that the latest attempt to re-run my request to check my space attempts ends up being unsuccessful really stumps me.

Can someone help me create space, and was reading about transferring some of my documents over to disk C, but need guidance on how to move most of my files, if possible over to disk C, from disk D, which I find very odd.

Thanks, and glad I have Tech guys here to help....Will be looking for you

Elmoticky

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
We need some information about your laptop, so please do the following in it:

Download and save the tsginfo.exe file.
After it's been downloaded and saved, double-click it to run it.
Information about your laptop will appear.
Return here to your thread, then copy-and-paste the ENTIRE text here.

------------------------------------------------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online