running spider

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jawwzs

I downloaded that spider program that kento suggested and I get an error. "REQUESTED FILE SPIDER 116.ZIP NOT A VALID FONT" . Pretty sure it has something to do with Zip files but, I'm not familiar with them. Hope someone can get me on track. thanks

I find using Zip files an essential part of my everyday PC usage so I would recommend that you download a zip program asap.

I use WinZip 8, which is available from most download sites. I got mine from: http://zdnet.co.uk/downloads and the process is quick and simple.
Once installed you will be able to 'unzip' the spider file and that should solve the problem.

The program has a full Help file to get you started but I must admit I have rarely needed to consult it as its all a bit intuitive anyway.

Hi jawwzs,
I f dont want to buy one ,try this one:
members.nbci.com/zipcentral I use this one and it serves the purpose. Also I got Spider myself and it surprised me what it found.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online