1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Running The Void in 1680x1050 resolution

Discussion in 'Games' started by willforbes, Dec 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willforbes

willforbes Thread Starter

My native 1680x1050 res isnt in the defaults for the game. The help file tells me to create n XML file with some code which will tell it to do so. After doing this and trying to start the game, it comes up with an error window saying "Can't create game module". Not sure whats going on, does anyone have any ideas?

2. willforbes

willforbes Thread Starter

help anyone? Im new to coding and xml files by the way so it could be something as simple as not doing something in the code I should have or whatever..

3. UserBarZero

UserBarZero

Is there a help site, or fan site for that game? They might already have stuff for it laid out there that you can follow.

In oblivion I can use an .ini to 'window' my game to make it run faster, is that akin to what you are trying to do?

After typing your title in Google (ignoring the first entry which was this topic lol) I found this: http://forum.ice-pick.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=7544
    Do any of those help? Like putting it to hth to 2. (w/e hth is lol)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1030637

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice