1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

runtime error

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by joa, Feb 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joa

joa Thread Starter

I can´t delete my checked messages of my e mail.It says "A runtime error has occurred. Do you whish to debug." What should i do to solve this problem. Thank you for your help.

2. The_Egg

The_Egg

Hi

What is the exact runtime error message?
    What e-mail program are you using?
    What is your Anti-Virus software?
    Is Norton System Tools installed?
    What is your Windows OS ?

3. steamwiz

steamwiz

If it is asking you if you want to debug then it is probably a script error and setting your browser to disable script debugging will stop this

Runtime errors can be caused by many things - including viruses - so do as The_Egg says and post the exact message

If you click NO are you then able to carry out the task ?

steam

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/117976

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice