runtime error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

joa

I can´t delete my checked messages of my e mail.It says "A runtime error has occurred. Do you whish to debug." What should i do to solve this problem. Thank you for your help.

Hi

What is the exact runtime error message?
What e-mail program are you using?
What is your Anti-Virus software?
Is Norton System Tools installed?
What is your Windows OS ?

If it is asking you if you want to debug then it is probably a script error and setting your browser to disable script debugging will stop this

Runtime errors can be caused by many things - including viruses - so do as The_Egg says and post the exact message

If you click NO are you then able to carry out the task ?

steam

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online