1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Runtime error

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by tsr681, Feb 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. tsr681

tsr681 Thread Starter

I just downloaded and installed Strat o matic baseball game on my pc. When I go to run it I keep getting runtime error. I have tried everything not sure what the problem is?

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

You need to report the error to the programmer. Only he can fix runtime errors.

3. tsr681

tsr681 Thread Starter

But other people with the same game are not having the same problems.

4. Oddba11

Oddba11 It's My Birthday!

First Name:
    Jim
    The software creator will know what causes the problem and what troubleshooting steps to take.

All that I can recommend is to ensure the version of the game that you are trying to use is compatible with the OS that you are using.

5. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
  6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1239987

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice