s-video analog tv monitor type problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

petervanegas

Hello: I hope someone can help me out. Here is the subject my fathers laptop Toshiba Satellite A60-SP159 video card ATI MOBILITY RADEON 7000 IGP in display configuration do have 1- multiple monitors as default but the 2-multiple monitors options should have analog tv option but it says default plug and play and default at monitor 2 options how can i add without the video card drivers cd the analog tv option for me to see desktop on any tv with rca video in?
thanks

hmm my toshiba goes something like this...Display properties...settings....advanced...display device...battery just died on it so I can't test it.Need a new power cord,stuck using one that has 1/2 the req amps so its a little hard on it. Good Luck Hmm just reread your post maybe you can download drivers from the toshiba website

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online