sad no ubisoft games work

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sagar222

sir
i have a laptop of 6gb ddr3 ram and intel hd graphics 2500 1 gb video memory but i cant play many ubisoft games like ac rogue and far cry 3 my money was all wasted please help me sir i get black screen while opening those games but i do hear sound.
thankfully
m sagar chowdhary

peterh40

Peter
What version of Windows do you have?

You could dual boot with Linux and install Wine emulator to play old games? Far Cry 3 will work. Although Assassin's Creed Rogue will not.

The Intel Graphics is not good enough to play some modern games, a desktop PC would have been a better investment.

Triple6

Rob
It's important to do research before buying a computer, Intel Graphics can play some games but if you want to enjoy a proper gaming experience you need to buy a computer(laptop) that has a dedicated NVidia or AMD graphics card that is designed for gaming. You might be able to return the laptop or sell it and buy a gaming laptop or desktop computer.

sagar222

What version of Windows do you have?

You could dual boot with Linux and install Wine emulator to play old games? Far Cry 3 will work. Although Assassin's Creed Rogue will not.

The Intel Graphics is not good enough to play some modern games, a desktop PC would have been a better investment.
thank you very much sir but how to do a dual boot sir please reply and i am running on windows 10

sagar222

It's important to do research before buying a computer, Intel Graphics can play some games but if you want to enjoy a proper gaming experience you need to buy a computer(laptop) that has a dedicated NVidia or AMD graphics card that is designed for gaming. You might be able to return the laptop or sell it and buy a gaming laptop or desktop computer.
sir thanks for replying i tried to buy a gaming laptop which is asus rog but due to financial problem i couldnt so i will try buy a new laptop thanks for suggestion and if i would sell this it would give me only 77.96 usd only because this is a second hand laptop and i buyed it before 5 years

sagar222

To dual boot your PC, you need to partition your hard disk into at least 2 partitions, keeping Windows on the first partition, and leave room on the disk to install Linux. You can then download Linux Mint and create a DVD disc to boot from, then install it onto the free area on your hard disk.

Links:
http://linuxbsdos.com/2015/08/18/ho...windows-10-windows-8-1-on-a-pc-uefi-firmware/
thanks for this but can i run .exe files in linux or should i buy another copy of the game for linux

Triple6

Rob
How will running Linux/Wine help him play games like Far Cry 3 where the GPU does not meet the requirements?

sagar222

To dual boot your PC, you need to partition your hard disk into at least 2 partitions, keeping Windows on the first partition, and leave room on the disk to install Linux. You can then download Linux Mint and create a DVD disc to boot from, then install it onto the free area on your hard disk.

Links:
http://linuxbsdos.com/2015/08/18/ho...windows-10-windows-8-1-on-a-pc-uefi-firmware/
Sir
Sadly I came to know that my PC doesn't support dual boot ):

Sent from my Lenovo A7010a48 using Tapatalk

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online