Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Safari/internet running really slow

890 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Alex14hicks 
#1 ·
Hello...My MacBook has been running quite slow recently. Taking a good 5-10 seconds for pages to load etc. I can tell it needs a good clear out. Can someone tell me whats the best way to get rid of any junk/adware/malware may stored in deep in my laptop? Any help is greatly appreciated :) Let me know what info you need from me!

Thanks
Lee

#2 ·
Im no computer savvy but i do know of this website where you can type in something and it tells you if its malware and can be deleted. The website is: https://www.virustotal.com/
Now, also make sure to turn on the setting to see hidden folders. And if you play games or download things look into those folders and you can completely delete it from your computer. Also make sure you empty recycling bin. This is what I do to manually clean out my computer. Then run your anti virus software to get rid of worthless harmful things. I hope I was of help to you :) if i didnt help. Sorry. Like i said. No computer tech savvy. Just tryna help a fella out while waiting for an answer to mine lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.