Safe-Mail

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

janb

Can anyone tell me how to confirm my address book in Safe-Mail, as I went into preference then my address book filtering which I choose mail filtering, then I put a tick into Accept only messages which are listed in address book and my e-mails went straight into the drafts folder and it says please confirm addresses and click on the send button. Which I didn't know what to do. Can anyone help me please, I would be very grateful.

janb:)

I'm not sure if this is it.
But in your filtering, did you allow your own address ?
You may need to momemtarilty turn off this filtering, and send a message to yourself, then open it and then put filtering back on.
Anyway try that first.

Kim

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online