Safe to leave laptop on for 1 week?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

arceus12345

I am going for vacation to Texas for 1 week with my family, and i run a minecraft server for me and my friends. Since i cannot take my laptop to Texas, i am wondering if it is safe to leave my laptop on on my desk, running the server, plugged into a power outlet for 1 whole week?

Triple6

Rob
Any desktop or laptop can be run for as long as you like under proper conditions, however one concern may be overheating if you are going to leave it running a MineCraft server.

K7M

Mine stays on Monday through through Friday. I have it on a laptop stand to allow better airflow under the laptop. It should be no problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online