sage odbc drivers for windows 7 64 bit

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PK-her0

hi guys,

we run a custom manager application that connects to a sage database (line 50)
when setting it up on a xp workstation i install the application
then from a folder called odbc32 i install sage odbc 32bit drivers
then when i go to odbc sage v12 is available and i can change the path in config to point to my database

now one of my clients is a windows 7 64bit machine, and after installing the program i ran the odbc driver
but there is no option in my odbc setup, only sql...

where on earth could i get the 64bit drivers for sage...i have googled and find similar problems but not to do with sage but other applications, i will phone sage tomorrow...just wondered what your guys input would be.

thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online