1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sagecom fast 5260 disconnecting every 5 to 10 mins

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Symmetry7, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Symmetry7

Symmetry7 Thread Starter

Hey, so i'll try to be quick...I have a segecom fast 5260, and i just recently installed a new charter modem along with this router, three days ago - and after the first day, it began intermittently disconnecting me from the wireless signal. It does it to all things on my LAN when it happens and i can see the LED's on the sagecom, physically, become disrupted when it cuts out. I immediately tried my xbox one s by directly hooking up via ethernet, and it still did the same thing - loss of signal (checking network status on the xbox) every 5 to 10 minutes, especially when i use the network heavily it seems to do it at faster intervals, but that could just be me thinking that. Anyway, the computer and the xbox on wire and wireless, both in the router's DMZ. are still disconnecting at randomly frustrating intervals. Any ideas?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1226131

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice