1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Saitek AV8R Joystick Drivers wont install pls help ;-;

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by TurtleMilker, Jan 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TurtleMilker

TurtleMilker Thread Starter

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/5FkAAOSwbsBXja1K/$_1.JPG

this is what it looks like, i am wondering maybe if i need to install some kind of generic helicopter joystick driver to see if that works because the trash driver support from mad cats doesnt recognize the device, it IS however in device manager but it is called "USB Input Device" and when i try to find the drivers for manual install all i get on google is the horrible drivers from mad catz, and all those fishy looking websites that old people click on to download more RAM, anyway i have the EXE file and it makes you have a recognizable controller for it to install the drivers for it, which would be understandable if they had specific drivers for ANY of their products, but no it all runs off of one single driver "package"...anyway so can you help me find a different driver or help me find the correct one please ;-;

2. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
    You aren't likely to find a third party driver or software. Most often, when there is a third party option, it's to support hardware which otherwise isn't supported on the PC. As Saitek provides a driver, it's likely a matter of finding the correct process to get it to work which is often a matter of trial and error. Or return it and get a better supported product.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1184063

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice