Samba AV Digital Video Mp3 Player help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

LizD

My son received a Video Mp3 Player for Christmas, and I still haven't managed to get one song onto the sweet little thing yet. My son's patience is holding up beautifully, mine on the other hand is wearing thin, thin thin. I've installed the software and my computer is telling me that it's right and ready to go. But still I get error messages like the following:

Windows Media Player cannot modify the synchronization settings at this time.

If I try to load a song straight onto the device it gives me error message 80070052 and a link to the media player page when I click on the link it takes me to the page but doesn't have an answer for this error message.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thankyou

LizD:(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online