1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

same problem

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by needsmadhelp, Dec 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. needsmadhelp

needsmadhelp Thread Starter

my computer still wont boot anything not even safemode all it can do is bios setup and f11/F12

2. PopRock

PopRock

loop? or won't start at all?

3. JennyJackson01

JennyJackson01 Account Closed

Exactly what do you see on-screen when you try to boot normally and how far does it get before you know it isn`t going to boot up ?

4. needsmadhelp

needsmadhelp Thread Starter

ok when i press the power button it boots up showing a screen that says lenovo on it right after that screen goes away it goes to boot options like safe mode/safe mode with command prompt/ last good known configuration and start windows normally. if i press start windows normally it goes to the windows loading screen but after the loading bar goes through its cycle twice it stops and i get a blue screen. when i try booting in safe mode it goes through the list of drivers and stuff but stops at one of them and goes to a blue screen

5. JennyJackson01

JennyJackson01 Account Closed

That info might guide someone towards the problem and maybe a techy on here will have something to work from if we could get to find out what is says on the blue screen. Whether it`s an error code and/or a line of text telling you what caused the boot failure.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1031983

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice