1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Samething

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by Sandy Benson, Feb 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandy Benson

Sandy Benson Thread Starter

I Would Like To Know How To Get Rid Or Off My Computer Permantely Those "plugins" And Website Viewer That Constantly Show Up On My Screen, I Don't Know How They Got There, It Was Only After I Upgraded My Aol From A Eight To The Lastest Version 9 Optium, If I Can't Get Rid Of This Window, I Will Shut Down My Aol And Get Another On Line , Can You Help Me, I Have A Hard Time Going Through The Process Of What You Are Asking, Sandy

2. Sandy Benson

Sandy Benson Thread Starter

Are You Gonna Help

3. brindle

brindle

I'm not sure what your asking. If you can get rid of ao**l then do so. Go with cable or dsl, if that's not possible or available in your area then try a local isp or earthlink.
    I spent two hours yesterday riding a friends puter of ao**l so it does involve more than using add\remove.....good luck and welcome to TSG...please be patient when waiting for a reply to your question.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/328529

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice