1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

SAML Error

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Hbtran111, Jan 31, 2019.

Advertisement
  1. Hbtran111

Hbtran111 Thread Starter

Hello,

I am attempting to take a Math Placement test through ALEKS however I am receiving error messages as attached below. Please help!

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 142 Stepping 10
    Processor Count: 8
    RAM: 8000 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620, 1024 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 104 GB (64 GB Free);
    Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0VM1FG
    Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

Screenshot (2).png Screenshot (1).png

2. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    Try using a different browser such as Internet Explorer instead of Edge, or Firefox and Chrome. And if that doesn't work you should be contacting ASU and double checking you are logging on correctly and have access to all areas you need to have.

3. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
  4. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    I work for the UA (Go Wildcats!) and we use the sibboleth as well. More than likely it's an issue on ASU's end to authenticate you. You would want to speak to UTO to confirm.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1222539

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice