Solved Samsung 28'' U28E590D 4k monitor no settings???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pr0wler

Whenever I try to adjust the settings for this monitor, I only have the option to change brightness. Contrast, samsung magic bright, colour etc. are all greyed out or say unavailable. Absolutely 0 customization available other than brightness.

But when I go to a YouTube video to check it out, the guy just turns it on and has full access to all of the colour features available.

I am using DisplayPort to connect the monitor, though I have also tried HDMI just for testing purposes and encountered the same issue.

pr0wler

Great thanks. I should've mentioned I got this open box from online as well, perfectly packaged and everything but I guess the previous owner had the Gamer mode on. I was able to disable it and had access to the majority of the functions which is good enough for now. Will look into how to be able to use Samsung Magic Bright as that's the only thing missing but whatever it's way better now at least.

managed

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
Allan
You're welcome.

(If you don't want any further help please use the Mark Solved button at the top of your page).

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online