Solved Samsung A41 Network Issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

IanRM2005

Hello.

I have recently acquired a Samsung A41 phone and I noticed on Monday that it loses its network when I leave home, therefore, I can't use my sat nav app effectively. It works fine at home and in the garden. It's not just that it can't use data away from home, my sat nav app said it couldn't detect a network.

It's not in flight/airplane mode, it's set to automatically select the network, data roaming is switched on and it's set to connect automatically to 4G/3G&2G. EE's coverage can be patchy in this area but not so bad that my sat nav app hasn't had a data connection before.

Could there be any setting I've missed when setting the phone up that might be causing this, please? I'm really unimpressed with this phone and wishing I could go back to my previous one as the camera isn't as good either.

Thank you.

IanRM2005

Thank you, I've now managed to sort this out by uninstalling and reinstalling the sat nav app and reseating my SIM card!

TerryNet

Terry
Thanks for posting your solution! Surely it will help somebody else. :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online