1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Samsung CD-Rom sc-148c not working...

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by money_mike1978, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. money_mike1978

money_mike1978 Thread Starter

Im running a EMachine W3644 (Windows XP) with a Samsung sc-148c CD-ROM. I put a disk in and it starts to read it and the green light comes but nothing happens. Ive read all the other threads on this forum about similar issues and all the fixes did not work for me. Ive checked the device manager and it says that the hardware is working properly, which it is not. Ive added the FIXCD.REG to the registry and that did not fix it. Can someone please help me fix this thing? My wife is getting frustrated because she bought me a game for Christmas and I can not enjoy it. Please I need help.

Thanks for your time,

Michael

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/970327

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice