1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Samsung Chronos BSOD

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by brown92, Feb 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. brown92

brown92 Thread Starter

I am having some issues with my Samsung Series 7 Chronos Laptop. I have sent out my computer for repair and apparently the issue was never fixed. I am receiving the blue screen of death and have zero direction on how to resolve the issue. Currently my computer is system restored but the issue continues. I was able to get a picture and the codes are as follows. I'm not familiar with what any of these codes mean, but I would like to get this computer fixed because I love it.
    1. 0x0000003B
    2. 0x00000000C0000005
    3. 0xFFFFF80002FFAB05
    4. 0xFFFFF88005237700
    5. 0x0000000000000000
    *A few other codes are posted each time the BSOD appears but they are never consistent.

2. managed

managed Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Allan
    How was the laptop 'system restored' (there are a few methods that are often called that).

If it's still under warranty I would send it in again.

3. brown92

brown92 Thread Starter

I just did the system restore by the start menu. And the manufacturer will not honor the warranty anymore. I sent it in and it was never fixed so I am kind of annoyed by that.

4. TonyB25

TonyB25 Banned

Blue screens are usually symptoms of hardware problems. If you're getting a bunch of them with all different codes, I think it's a hardware problem. If it's not under warranty, you might need to replace it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1143559

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice