1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Samsung galaxy tab 10. 1 apps not respondin

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by Cks101, Aug 15, 2019 at 9:07 AM.

1. Cks101

Cks101 Thread Starter

So as ov yesterday my Samsung galaxy tablet 10.1 isn't working rite, the apps like chrome, play store, Google earth all not responding, u press on it & it looks like its loading it but then throws up a box saying ( earth isn't responding do u want to close it with options to report, wait or OK. The playstore app jus gives out a white screen the games app does the same.
    I've tried turning it on & off.
    Holding power button down.
    Clearing cache on app manager.
    And forcing stop on sum apps.
    Not tried factory reset as there's stuff I don't want to lose.
    Any ideas?

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

Connect your tablet to a PC and copy off all data. Then do a reset of the tablet and see.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1231519

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice