1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

samsung galaxy tab 10.1

Discussion in 'Android Phones and Tablets' started by deadpool1976, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. deadpool1976

deadpool1976 Thread Starter

just recently received a samsung galaxy tab 10.1 on android (3.1 i think i am new to android)

i noticed that there were updates for the machine, so i did the first update and that worked fine, but the trouble started when the second update began, it never completed the update and all it does is reboot, i have looked for various ways to perform a factory reset but unable to do so

any help would be priceless
    anybody got any ideas?

2. spatha

spatha

I found this thread in another forum. The OP seems to have a similar issue.

If you're not comfortable flashing firmware onto your device, your best bet is to ask the retailer if their able to flash it back to stock.

3. deadpool1976

deadpool1976 Thread Starter

thanks for the advice, will look into it :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1045184