Samsung galaxy young 2

enigma.

or SM-G130H. Had this phone for quite a while with a problem I have not been able to sort out.
When I make a call and then have to press numbers for various departments it hangs up.
Screen shows phone number which does not disappear so when say press 1 it shows phone number with 1 added
and then get no further. so basicly i can only call numbers which do not employ press 1 etc etc.
Any help would be much appreciated because if I need to ring tech support of an ISP I am doomed from the start.
Thank you
enigma.

plodr

Liz
Choose "Settings" from within the dial pad. Look for "dialer tones" or "ringtones and keypad tones". Make sure the keypad tone is turned on.
I checked my Samsung phone and keypad tone is toggled on, on my phone.

enigma.

Choose "Settings" from within the dial pad. Look for "dialer tones" or "ringtones and keypad tones". Make sure the keypad tone is turned on.
I checked my Samsung phone and keypad tone is toggled on, on my phone.
Hi, many thanks for that info, mine was under sound, not ticked but ticked now so will see what happens next time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts