1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Samsung Kies will not load

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by RobRoy0710, Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobRoy0710

RobRoy0710 Thread Starter

Am trying to install Samsung Kies on PC and get message "Agent Update.exe The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library mfc90u.dll". Then the Kies software starts and give the message "There are new components for Samsung Kies. Some of the components for Samsung Kies need to be updated for firmware management. Do you want to update now?" It now shows and "Update or Cancel" button. When I try to Update I get the screen as before re the ordinal could not be located, and then the Kies program quits. I have called Samsung support and they say "not their problem"

Any help would be appreciated.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 37 Stepping 2
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 6135 Mb
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 320, 1024 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 476837 MB, Free - 400799 MB; E: Total - 999998 MB, Free - 439579 MB; F: Total - 430796 MB, Free - 356835 MB;
    Motherboard: Acer, Aspire M3910
    Antivirus: Norton 360 Premier Edition, Updated and Enabled

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1100186

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice