1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Samsung Laptop Recurring Bluetooth Issues

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jp301, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jp301

jp301 Thread Starter

Hi, I have a Samsung NP700Z5B-S01UB running Windows 7 64-bit. It's been a great computer and I've had no issues that I couldn't manage, but for the past few months it has been having an issue I just can't seem to get fix. The computer comes with Bluetooth built in and the Bluetooth had worked without issue for 2 years or so. When about six months ago it decided to stop working. I tried to update the drivers, but windows does not even recognize that the hardware is there. I thought it was possible that the hardware may have failed, but after doing a system rollback the Bluetooth started working. It worked for a few months, but has started up again. I removed a few windows update that I found others were having issues with which did not help. It seems to be related to windows updates given that every time it stops working if I roll the system back to before the most recent update the Bluetooth usually comes back, but this time it brought the Bluetooth options back but still doesn't see the hardware at all. I've checked all the services and all of the necessary services are running, but I'm coming up empty. Any insight would be greatly appreciated

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1150028

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice