1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Samsung ML-1210 printer won't print

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by littletato68, Jan 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. littletato68

littletato68 Thread Starter

I've been trying to print some pages off of a website and my printer won't print. Earlier today it printed one page fine then it started taking longer and longer for a page to print and now it's not printing at all. I looked in the printer queue and there is one print job. I clicked to cancel the print job and it says that it is deleting it (that was four hours ago). The job won't erase. It seems like it is frozen. I try to go to a MS Word document to print something there and it is waiting in the queue. Nothing happens because the previous print job is still marked "deleting" and yet nothing is happening.

I've checked the power cord, the printer cord, I've turned the printer off and on. Can anyone help me?

thank you

2. BTS '76

BTS '76

Uninstall the printer and then reinstall it.

3. JSanguancheu

JSanguancheu

Try this:

Turn off the printer. Leave it off.
    Go to the print queue and delete all the print jobs still in there.
    Now shutdown your PC. Wait 30 secs. Restart your PC.
    See if there's still a print queue in the system tray.
    If not, turn on your printer.
    Try printing something now.
    Your printer should be all clear now.

4. littletato68

littletato68 Thread Starter

Thank you! I tried turning off the computer as you said before I delved into reinstalling the printer. Turning it off worked and I feel dumb. It was so simple. Thank you again!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/116152

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice