Samsung note 9 thumbnails and Whatsapp crash issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

thadhal

Thumbnails do not show up in any Gallery applications. After a reboot they show up momentarily but soon after they stop showing.

If I try to send videos or pictures on Whatsapp it crashes.

Running Android 10

Tried uninstalling all apps/reboots/clear cache's/clean reinstall of android. None of that has worked.

After browsing the web and finding a few other people with the exact same problem, I have lost hope of there being a fix any time soon. Just thought I'd post this here so more people can see it as I am sure it will start affecting more and more people as time goes on. I am also interested to know what the correlation between the thumbnails issue and sending files on Whatsapp is.

Really frustrating as it has made Whatsapp, an app I need to use properly every day really redundant for me. And really inconvenient to browse my videos and pictures without thumbnail previews.

thadhal

Thumbnails do not show up in any Gallery applications. After a reboot they show up momentarily but soon after they stop showing.

If I try to send videos or pictures on Whatsapp it crashes.

Running Android 10

Tried uninstalling all apps/reboots/clear cache's/clean reinstall of android. None of that has worked.

After browsing the web and finding a few other people with the exact same problem, I have lost hope of there being a fix any time soon. Just thought I'd post this here so more people can see it as I am sure it will start affecting more and more people as time goes on. I am also interested to know what the correlation between the thumbnails issue and sending files on Whatsapp is.

Really frustrating as it has made Whatsapp plus, an app I need to use properly every day really redundant for me. And really inconvenient to browse my videos and pictures without thumbnail previews.
32 Has seen this thread but no one has replayed it:unsure::cry:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts