samsung np-rf711 backlight faulty

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rickweld1

I got this laptop with a smashed screen. when i booted it up the backlight came on . connect hdmi and all is good. laptop works fine so i bought a new screen but just before i fitted the new screen the backlight stopped working.I fitted the new screen and everything works fine bar the backlight.Thinking i may have damaged the screen cable i replaced that too. Long n short laptop works great (you can see whats on the screen with a torch) but no led.f5 turns backlight on/off according to info on screen n fn plus up n down raise n lower brightness again according to info on screen but to no avail.does anyone have a schematic for the mother board or know any fuse location on the motherboard? Any help will be greatly appreciated

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online