samsung r510 laptop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sachak

hi really not that good with computers hence why am here, first time with a laptop too just started uni doing film man from shop said that this laptop samsung r510 is good for media .. am having problems trying to watch any kind of clips on the internt for example anything on youtube .. stops every 2 seconds for about 5 minutes then continues for another 2secs you get the picture. Dvds work fine the site which i use in uni to watch sample movies works fine come home try to watch them on this not happening :confused: any ideas? would be a great help please!

sacha

mrss

Dvds work fine the site which i use in uni to watch sample movies works fine come home try to watch them on this not happening :confused: any ideas?
My first guess, and it's really a guess, is that you have a fast internet connection at school, but a slow one at home, so your laptop is waiting for the data to come in at home.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts