1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

samsung sa750 monitor has no sound

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by khalodtrd, Apr 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. khalodtrd

khalodtrd Thread Starter

So im connecting my ps3 with hdmi to the monitor and a normal headset to the monitor but there is no sound. Did the settings in the ps3. Had the volume up. Tried loads of headphones but still no sound. the setting in the monitor is changed to AV from pc. What am i doing wrong?

2. TonyB25

TonyB25 Banned

Most monitors don't output sound over the HDMI connection. Does this monitor have built-in speakers?

3. khalodtrd

khalodtrd Thread Starter

Hey Tony thanks for the reply,

My monitor doesn't have built-in speakers. It only has 2 hdmi slots and a headphone jack.

4. TonyB25

TonyB25 Banned

If the monitor doesn't have any sound capabilities, how would it play sound?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1146984

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice