samxp

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

btsa56

my problem is that i need to do practice tests on samxp but i keep getting a message that samxp needs an update . my
school says that windows needs the update,not samxp.how do i learn what update i need. i am desperate as i need to be studying. God Bless anyone who can help me

btsa56

btsa56 said:
my problem is that i need to do practice tests on samxp but i keep getting a message that samxp needs an update . my
school says that windows needs the update,not samxp.how do i learn what update i need. i am desperate as i need to be studying. God Bless anyone who can help me

What OS are you using? This needs to be posted in the appropriate forum, but unless we know your OS we don't know which one to move it to.

btsa56

flrman1 said:
What OS are you using? This needs to be posted in the appropriate forum, but unless we know your OS we don't know which one to move it to.
I am using Windowsxp

IS there a specific error, or update that its asking for? Have you installed all the windows "critical" updates from windows update?

btsa56

I've installed every update for Windows and samxp The error messageis error:501,error#0x800ccc79

btsa56

Is anyone out there a genius with excel?I have to make a new location analysis chart but haven't the foggiest idea even how to start!help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online