1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

San Disk Mini Cruzer

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by zibert, Jan 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. zibert

zibert Thread Starter

I recently puchased a portable drive, a SanDisk mini. The drive is in 'F' protable drive on my computer, I am running Windows XP Home Edition. The file is an 'ncx' file. What program do I open this file with? I cannot find the extension 'ncx' , so I cannot open this drive. Thanks for your help!

2. Elvandil

Elvandil

Excuse me? What file are you talking about and what does it have to do with opening a drive? To open a drive, all you do is click it in My Computer.

3. zibert

zibert Thread Starter

When I click open the file in My Computer , I click on the removable drive "Cruzer Mini" I will then be asked to pick a program to open the file, What program do I use to open this file?

4. killah

killah

is it the Secure mini cruzer?

i have one that is Secure Mini Cruzer 256m and when i double click it i need to put in a password that i created to access it..
    to create the password, i had to run the install utility once, and that was it

5. Elvandil

Elvandil

OK, I'm lost here. What "file" are we talking about? There should be a new drive letter in My Computer for the new drive and when you click on it, the drive opens. What drive letter was assigned to your new drive?

Where did the "file" come from?

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!