1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

SanDisk CompactFlash

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by DrakeBS, Feb 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrakeBS

DrakeBS Thread Starter

I have a 8 in 1 digital media manager on my comp, i also have a Kodak DC3200 digital camera and 2 digital cards to gow ith it. I have a old SanDisk CompactFlash 8mb card and it was full. so i copied all pics to my comp and reformatted using windows XP. i went to put it back into my camera and it said it needed to be formatted. i said ok and hit continue, it formatted then cmae back and said same thing agaign and again and kept formatting, i check kodak and Sandisk websites and they didnt have much to say about it, HelP?

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    how have you formatted it in XP
    NTFS
    The camera will want a format in FAT

3. DrakeBS

DrakeBS Thread Starter

i did i formatted it in FAT with XP i just right clicked the drive, and hit format, it popped up, it was alreadsy on fat and the default size n stuff so i left it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/327475

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice