1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

sansa e200 help

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by tman114, Aug 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. tman114

tman114 Thread Starter

just got a sansa e260 and the battery quit working
    on the website it lists a replacement but i cant find anywhere to buy one
    help plz send me a link

thank you

2. coorrel

coorrel

3. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

I hate to suggest the obvious, but have you contacted SanDisk? I'm sure they have the battery, or can point you to a retailer that sells them. I have to wonder why the battery is already dead, they should be good for several years I would think.

4. tman114

tman114 Thread Starter

of course i have charged it. it works perfectly fine when connected to the computer but shuts off as soon as it is disconnected and sandisk said they would replace it but i have to go through this buncha stuff like print stuff and go to a fedex outlet and i dont have a printer and if i could just buy a battery it would save much time

5. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

I think when you see the price of the new battery, you'll decide to send that one back. :rolleyes:

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/490675

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice