1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sanyo dvd recorder question!

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by JWDCDad88, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. JWDCDad88

JWDCDad88 Thread Starter

We have a SAMSUNG DVD RECORDER AND VCR DVD VR357
    And we have a few VHS tapes from our earlier years and we would like to get them off and onto dvds.
    Can someone PLEASE help me figure out how to use one of these? We lost the manual!

2. C141

C141

3. JWDCDad88

JWDCDad88 Thread Starter

Thanks! Downloaded the manual and attempted to give this a try but immediately ran into another problem! When I tried to insert one of the VHS tapes.. the VCR makes a funny noise and then EJECTS the tapes. Kinda makes me think this system is messed up?! We borrowed it off a family member that hasn't used it in a few years!

I should also mention that I got the brand wrong in the title.
    It's a SAMSUNG not a SANYO. Sorry!

4. etaf

etaf Wayne Moderator

will it accept any Videos at all - sometimes they can be wound very tight and eject

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1059591