SATA Driver Issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Oliver88

Hello,

I've got a huge issue after updating my SATA drivers, my pc can't start Windows (Win10) and it's stuck at startup. Completely frozen and no matter what I do it's not changing anything at all. I can't even start on safe mode and it just feels like an irreversible problem.
Is there anything that can be done to fix this? I can't afford to lose my data.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
It would be helpful if you explain in detail exactly what you did.
It would also be helpful if you describe(brand name, model name, model number, etc.) your computer.

---------------------------------------------------------------

crjdriver

I can't afford to lose my data
If you do not have a backup, pull the drive and connect it to a working system. Copy whatever you want/need. Note you may need to take ownership of the files/folders in order to copy the data.
Once the data is safe, you can proceed to attempt to repair and or install.

Next I have a saying "Data you do not backup is data you do not care about AND you should expect to lose said data"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online