Satellite Cooling fan?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

KaIIen

I have a Toshiba Satellite A105. The cooling fan has me wondering tho. Sometimes it runs continuously, which I think it should. Sometimes it doesn't run at all. This behavior makes no difference if it's on battery or AC. And when it doesn't run, it does get pretty warm. I've only had it a week, so I highly doubt it is clogged. I checked the power settings as well. Any help?
Thanks.

KaIIen

1002richards said:
KaIIen,
Might this be of any use to you?

http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php

Richard
Thanks. Odd this is this program doesn't see the fan. I detects 3 temp sensors tho. One on the hard drive, and the other two appear to be on the MoBo... The temps are running high, so I guess I have nothing to work about. :)
Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online