1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Satellite TV for PC

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by cwilmot, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. cwilmot

cwilmot Thread Starter

Has anyone signed up for Satellite TV for PC? I first learned about it in a ZD Net window and I assume that it is endorsed by them. It's a one time charge of $49.95 and it supposedly enables you to receive up to 3000 stations worldwide.
    Sounds too good to be true and I would first like to talk to someone who has actually signed on.

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

3. Leec65

Leec65

4. B-Scott

B-Scott

Has anyone tried one this one. They have quality local and Cable TV Channels. Plus on Demand TV. Some companies that offer Live TV On PC offer a lot of channels outside of the USA ,so your not getting quality channels. This one gets some great USA Channels.

www.free-satellite-network.com

5. wtxcowboy

wtxcowboy

why pay 4 what u already have in ur living rm? hmmm LOL

6. B-Scott

B-Scott

Good point. I guess if you dont have cable TV or want to be able to watch tv on your laptop or PC. There is No Monthly Fees with this.

7. wtxcowboy

wtxcowboy

but, it's not "free"... the download is, but after u input ur email & proceed 2 next page 4 dl instructions, there's the $49.95/yr 1 time fee or $3.95/month 4 a year. seems a waste of $$ but might be fun :) i'm sure lots of users will bite lol.

8. B-Scott

B-Scott

What they mean by Free is once you have paid the One Time Fee $49 you get Unlimited Access to the program. Thats the best deal because there are No Monthly Fees ever.

9. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

You know what they say about things that look "too good to be true", right? ;) This one is no different.

I guess there really is one born every minute, though I think the birth rate is increasing. :)

10. B-Scott

B-Scott

Naturally your not going to get real Satellite TV like you would get from home. But you do get quality USA channels with this one. Especially the sports channels

11. volcom

volcom

A friend of mine has something like this and we are able to watch a NFL game that was blacked out.:D GO JAGS!!!

12. byron1955

byron1955

Hello Everyone...

I'm a current user of this controversial Satellite TV for PC and I can tell you that there are 3 software editions. For a small one-time fee with nothing else to pay EVER, you will be happy with the entertainment you receive. There are other TOP Satellite TV software as well.

There are two important things to decide on before buying a software and they are...

1. Excellent Quality, or
    2. High Quantity

For excellent quality, you want a TOP Satellite/Internet TV software that can stream 1000s of audio and video files, from the World Wide Web, quickly and smoothly for excellent playback.

For High Quantity, you want a TOP Satellite/Internet TV software that can give you access up to 9000 TV and Radio channels.

Both are excellent choices and will turn your desktop or laptop computer into a SUPER TV, as well as a library of unlimited movies (new & old).

I've enjoyed my Satellite TV software so much that I wrote a review. But remember, no Satellite/Internet TV software will give you REAL satellite and cable TV like at home. The software gives you the next best thing and there are more channels available than Satellite TV or Cable TV.

You get a lifetime FREE membership with upgrades, support, and more. Downloading the software is easy and there is no other fee... EVER! No equipment to install, no dish, no maintenance, etc. You can watch whatever you want whenever you want in many different languages. Whether it's sitcoms, sports, news, radio, kids shows, movies, music videos, adult entertainment or whatever it is you want to see, you can watch them. It's perfectly legit... no hacking or cracking!

Forget about paying a monthly subscription fee on the Internet or getting access to only a very limited number of TV and Radio channels. The best thing to do to save money and enjoy MASSIVE entertainment is download a TOP Satellite/Internet TV software, and NEVER buy TV entertainment again on or offline.

PC Satellite TV Reviews
    Homes in Foreclosure

13. guitar

guitar Banned

you can watch free tv with downloadhelper plug in for firefox which is completely free

14. sukhjits

sukhjits

Hi, cwilmot I already signed up for satellite TV on my PC. The channels are digital with excellent clarity and sound also good. Main thing is its one time charge of $49.95 providing a great service of more than 3000 channels.
    ----------------
    Sukhjits
    http://sukhjits.ipodpsp.hop.clickbank.net
    Satelite TV with no Monthly Charge

15. prunejuice

prunejuice

This thread needs locking. Now.

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/544565

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice