Save chat like a conversation

Garken

Hello everyone

First, I hope that my question is in the right place, if I shall change the topic please let me know or just directly change it if you can.

My question is:
Are there any desktop/pc programs or mobile apps that can save text in a form of a conversation?
As in, there are chat boxes one 'from me' and the other 'to me'. Also if it can include voice messages.

Hope the question is clear.
As I was thinking about this, I had in mind the thought that probably such software may be used by film makers if they wanted to save a script, as in they are people who need such a thing. Yet I don't know I'm just guessing.

Out to make a fast buck without learning programming huh ?

I think Windows 10 comes with a messaging app that could view SMS on an android. Don't know for sure cause I deleted the app - don't need MS to know about the SMS text I make. Separation of duties is good.

Directors already have a tool, it's called a movie script. Good old paper. You can photocopy it, scribble on it whatever.

Garken

Out to make a fast buck without learning programming huh ?

I think Windows 10 comes with a messaging app that could view SMS on an android. Don't know for sure cause I deleted the app - don't need MS to know about the SMS text I make. Separation of duties is good.

Directors already have a tool, it's called a movie script. Good old paper. You can photocopy it, scribble on it whatever.
Lol if I knew programming I'd be on stackoverflow or Github to ask about technical details of how to do it.
Thanks anyway :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online