Save close-down

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

KiaDreams

When I am ready to save my work when I've been working on Photoshop I open up File and click Save, but the split second I click Save everything shuts down without a warning and I lose my work. This happen about every third time I am about to save my work on my Adobe Photoshop 6.0

Can someone help me?:confused:

Hello Kia, welcome to the Forum :D

Problems like this are sometimes easy, sometimes very difficult to solve. The best way forward is to start with relatively easy solutions and then work towards more difficult solutions if the easy ones don't resolve the problem.

The easiest solution is to simply reinstall Adobe Photoshop 6. Do the following: -

1. Log off
2. Restart
3. Login as the Administrator
4. Use the Operating System utility to uninstall Adobe Photoshop 6
5. Reinstall
6. Log off
7. Restart
8. Login

Now try creating and saving files in Adobe Photoshop 6 and see if the problem has been resolved.

T.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online